Oluwabiyi Mayowa Deborah is a Legal Practitioner with analytical professionalism in legal practice. She is well versed in legal research and documentation. She is also a Human Rights Activist who has a background in Human Rights law as she has involved herself in the protection of the Rights of Women and Children. She is an alumnus of Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and a writer. Mayowa has excellent analytical skills that enables her structure and review documents to ensure they are up to our Firm’s standard and satisfactory to clients. She is fluent in English and Yoruba language.
Skills & Competence
- Respect for diversity.
- Established work ethics in problem-solving skills, motivation, positivity, and flexibility.
- Exceptional skill in confidentiality.
- Excellent research and writing skills required to give a proper report.
- Established work ethic of critical and analytical thinking for a viable conclusion.
- Respect for teamwork and collaboration.
- Legal Advocacy skill and ability to systematically organize workload.
- Excellent work ethics in meeting deadlines and project management.
- Excellent analytical and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and use of MS Office, Excel, Google Meet, Zoom.
- Litigation support, Conflict resolution, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Experience in Reporting, Recordkeeping, and Documentation.