Adekunle Oyeniyi Elvis is a legal Practitioner with an impeccable drive for success, he has established himself as a practitioner with an incredibly high regard for professional ethics. Since Joining the firm, He has proficiently delivered on duties. Oyeniyi is a product of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, solicitor of the supreme court of Nigeria and a chartered arbitrator. Oyeniyi Works effectively and efficiently under pressure with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time. As a professional, his membership in LLH has brought us quality and tenacity. He is fluent in English and Yoruba and averagely speaks Hausa.
Skills & Competence
- Astute Advocacy Skills, Diligence and Commitment to task
- Customer/Client Support Skills
- Good documentation Skills
- Proficient ICT and Computer Literacy
- Good Research and Inquisitional Skills
- Effective and Interpersonal Skills
- Maintains Indepth and Current knowledge of legislations.
- Chartered secretarial services
- Knowledge and Certification in Human Resource Management.
- Preparation of legal documents, Trust Deeds and company profiles.
- Vast experience in civil and criminal Litigation
- Representing clients in court
- Consultancy and Arbitration
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Proficiency in Corporate, Commercial and Intellectual Property