Adekunle Oyeniyi Elvis
Adekunle Oyeniyi Elvis is a legal Practitioner with an impeccable drive for success difference, He has established himself as a practitioner with an incredibly high regard for professional ethics Since Joining the firm, He has proficiently delivered on duties. Oyeniyi is a product of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, solicitor of the supreme court of Nigeria and a chartered arbitrator. Oyeniyi Works effectively and efficiently under pressure with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time. As a professional, his membership in LLH has brought us quality and tenacity He Is Fluent in English and Yoruba and averagely speaks Hausa.
Skills and Competence
2. Knowledge and Certification in Human Resource Management.
3. Customer/Client Support Skills
4. Good documentation Skills
5. Good Research and Inquisitional
6. Proficient ICT and Computer Literacy
7. Effective and Interpersonal Skills
8. Maintains Indepth and Current knowledge of legislations.
9. Chartered secretarial services
10. Analytical and Logical Reasoning
11. Preparation of legal documents, Trust Deeds and company profiles.
12. Vast experience in civil and criminal Litigation
13. Representing clients in court
14. Consultancy and Arbitration
15. Proficiency in Corporate, Commercial and Intellectual Property